This professional grade accent light from Tru-Scapes is as sturdy as them come, constructed from heavy-duty solid die-cast brass. They include a double “O” ring seal to prevent water from entering the fixture. The fixture is built with a beryllium copper socket housing, an MR16 LED lamp, heat resistant glass, a drainage notch on the shield, thumb nut on knuckle for easy adjustment, a locknut, and a heavy-duty 8″ ground stake. This fixture is used to highlight focal point plants, trees, or to light up a wall, statue or fountain. Twist and pull off the shield to easily install or change MR16 LED lamp by hand.
- Die-cast Brass Housing
- Black Powder Coated or Antique Brushed Bronze Finish
- Light Source (included): MR16 LED Lamp
- Light Beam: 40°
- Lumens: 250
- Watts: 4W
- Color Temp (CCT): 2700K
- Voltage Range: 9v – 15v AC/DC
- Glass or Lens: Flat Heat Resistant Glass
- Mounting: 8” Heavy-duty Stake with cut out for wire.
- Lead Wire: 36” (Standard) 18AWG, SPT-1W black waterproof wire.
- Power Supply: 12V Low Voltage Transformer (Sold Separately)